Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I don't know about you but I'm sick and tired of hearing about now wrong it was to use our surveillance technology against our enemies.
Of course none of the liberals ever say exactly that...instead they say that Bush is spying on Americans...I would sooner not place the men who killed 3000 people on September 11, 2001 in the same class as me.
Why shouldn't we use our technology to find out who our enemies are inside the country. The problem with the US Government today is not "domestic spying." It's too many rules! Why shouldn't the commander-in-chief of the United States use every tool in his arsenal against our enemies? Unfortunately the liberals won't acknowledge us as being at war.
To them I say "Shut up. Shut up and listen to America. The latest poll shows the President with 68% approval for 'spying'."

No comments: