Monday, February 12, 2007

President Who?

Many people have been speculating on who will win the presidency in 2008 as more and more candidates (Republican and Democrat) step forward. One by one Americans are falling into line behind their pick. I will be turning 18 in May and so be able to vote in the upcoming election but haven't yet seen seen any candidate who inspires confidence. Roger Hitchcock (filling in for Rush Limbaugh today) wants Rudy Giuliani to be elected. The Pendragon has chosen Mitt Romney to stand behind, but as of yet I am undecided. The only candidate who even sparked any interest is Senator Sam Brownback (R-KS) and he is a virtual unknown on the national stage. So for right now I don't endorse any candidate...I'm waiting for the final roster and then I will make my decision.

1 comment:

The Pendragon said...

What beautiful lukewarm sentiments. :-) Romney is announcing tomorrow in Michigan. If not him, I'm still thinking a Snoopy/Red Baron ticket might be the way to go.