Friday, October 28, 2005

Vice President's aide I. Lewis Libby has resigned after being indicted by a grand jury. Strangely enough the liberal media is not as ecstatic as they would like to be, they were hoping for a Karl Rove indictment or at least an indictment of criminal acts. Libby has been indicted for: obstructing justice, making false statements and perjury. I would have thought that lying under oath was now an accepted thing at least among liberals. I seem to remember a president who lied under oath and was said to be totally justified in doing so, because "Republicans were out to get him." I listened to the press conference that Prosecutor Fitzgerald held today and the only questions that the reporters asked were whether Karl Rove could somehow be indicted or if there were a chance that other administration officials could be. That sounds to me like the media out to "get someone."

1 comment:

Chai said...

Did she lie under oath? Didnt know that.